dragonmaster123321dragonmaster123321

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2 Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2

Love this series. Out of curiosity, what happened to the videos on youtube? I can't seem to find a lot of your old cartoons and taco man plays episodes.

Samination responds:

Glad you like! :D The first 50 were moved to my in-the-works channel Ebolaworld Classics and are currently only viewable by Patreon supporters.

Minecraft Striping Minecraft Striping

Love it! The animation has an almost Awesome series look too it without being exactly like it. and the voice acting was hilarious. keep up the good work!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

I love the ZTV news episode, but i didn't really care for this one, and let me explain why. While the song itself is funny, as is the background dialogue, i didn't like zone-tan's singing. it sounded off key, and was difficult to listen to. that is simply my opinion, and nothing more

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Me are love of gaem, but me am no see how get oter skens. Me am only get fozbear. Am you for having hint how get skin of otter moopets so am see all gayme?

Rain Runner 3 Rain Runner 3

an interesting concept, but it needs work. if you're toughing an obstacle, the jump locks, making navigation a real pain.

planetman responds:

You do have to work at it to get the player 'home'. Just by backing up a little, you are able to jump. I think this makes the gameplay more interesting as you cannot just progress so easily through the level. This adds a bit of character. It is also a limitation with the game engine!!! - oh hang on, I think I fixed it!

YourLastDay YourLastDay

Fairly decent gameplay, but the programming needs some work. I kept getting stuck even when i was nowhere near obstacles. It would also be nice to be able to use the WASD keys instead of just the arrow keys. With a few improvements, this could be a fun game.