dragonmaster123321dragonmaster123321

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2 Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2

Love this series. Out of curiosity, what happened to the videos on youtube? I can't seem to find a lot of your old cartoons and taco man plays episodes.

Samination responds:

Glad you like! :D The first 50 were moved to my in-the-works channel Ebolaworld Classics and are currently only viewable by Patreon supporters.

Minecraft Striping Minecraft Striping

Love it! The animation has an almost Awesome series look too it without being exactly like it. and the voice acting was hilarious. keep up the good work!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

I love the ZTV news episode, but i didn't really care for this one, and let me explain why. While the song itself is funny, as is the background dialogue, i didn't like zone-tan's singing. it sounded off key, and was difficult to listen to. that is simply my opinion, and nothing more

A Derpy Christmas A Derpy Christmas

gave it five stars before i even hit play.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

I'll be honest. when i saw 'pinkie pie' 'rainbow dash' and 'cupcakes' in the same sentence, i was expecting something different.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

lol

my favorite part was probably the expression on the kid's face when the zombie started singing. he was just like "wtf is this?"

Junior Junior

um...

i don't know if i should find this somewhat touching or extremely disturbing

Tentacle Monster Tribute Tentacle Monster Tribute

wow....

this is epic. i'm amazed of the stick figure's movement. it was almost more realistic than real life. 10/10 and 5/5. keep up the excellent work.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

hahaha

This is probabaly the funniest braqkenwood ever made. Good job. you are one of the best animators on NG! 5/5, 10/10

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

creepers

i've always wondered... why is he called salad fingers again? Is it because he has leaf like fingers?