dragonmaster123321dragonmaster123321

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2 Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2

Love this series. Out of curiosity, what happened to the videos on youtube? I can't seem to find a lot of your old cartoons and taco man plays episodes.

Samination responds:

Glad you like! :D The first 50 were moved to my in-the-works channel Ebolaworld Classics and are currently only viewable by Patreon supporters.

Minecraft Striping Minecraft Striping

Love it! The animation has an almost Awesome series look too it without being exactly like it. and the voice acting was hilarious. keep up the good work!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

I love the ZTV news episode, but i didn't really care for this one, and let me explain why. While the song itself is funny, as is the background dialogue, i didn't like zone-tan's singing. it sounded off key, and was difficult to listen to. that is simply my opinion, and nothing more

Build3veg Build3veg

This is a good concept, but the programming needs fixing. sometimes, it won't register when you have three fruits.

Itsy's Tale Itsy's Tale

All in all, this is a cute game with a very fun mechanic. The only issue i have is that the jumping controls feel a bit slippery, but that isn't much of an issue.

Corner Defense Corner Defense

A decent game, but the physics on the ball are a bit off.