dragonmaster123321dragonmaster123321

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Corner Defense Corner Defense

A decent game, but the physics on the ball are a bit off.

RiddleTALE 0.1.0 RiddleTALE 0.1.0

Just a copy of the original Riddle school but with more bugs, worse graphics, worse controls, and barely referencing undertale.

Touch the platform Touch the platform

Not bad, but way too short

Serious07 responds:

Thank you for review. I'm will make game much longer in "Touch the platform 2".

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Me are love of gaem, but me am no see how get oter skens. Me am only get fozbear. Am you for having hint how get skin of otter moopets so am see all gayme?

Rain Runner 3 Rain Runner 3

an interesting concept, but it needs work. if you're toughing an obstacle, the jump locks, making navigation a real pain.

planetman responds:

You do have to work at it to get the player 'home'. Just by backing up a little, you are able to jump. I think this makes the gameplay more interesting as you cannot just progress so easily through the level. This adds a bit of character. It is also a limitation with the game engine!!! - oh hang on, I think I fixed it!

YourLastDay YourLastDay

Fairly decent gameplay, but the programming needs some work. I kept getting stuck even when i was nowhere near obstacles. It would also be nice to be able to use the WASD keys instead of just the arrow keys. With a few improvements, this could be a fun game.

ANGRY GIRLFRIEND ANGRY GIRLFRIEND

Not bad at all, but getting swarmed by enemies and nearly instakilled can be an issue. Still a simple yet enjoyable beat 'em up though.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

A fun little puzzle game. My main issue is the music is extremely irritating.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Awesome visuals and gameplay. The only issue i have is that sometimes the text boxes skip too fast after a gunfight.

Emptygoddess responds:

Do they? I wonder if it's an HTML 5 bug... I'll look into it. Thanks.

Fidget Spinner Bros Fidget Spinner Bros

This might work well and even be fun on a phone or tablet, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to spin with the mouse. A game like this belongs on mobile, not PC.

odiusfly responds:

@dragonmaster123321

You can spin with the mouse (just try better) in case the game is for one player too. For two players is better to use phone/tablet. The game is browser, not pc.